In a two-hour-long meeting, the industry and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman deliberated on multiple issues, including funding the stalled projects.
7 days ago
JLL has annual revenue of about $16.3 billion from over 80 countries and has a workforce of about 91,000 employees.
21 days ago
In the first six months of this year, 1,82,207 units were launched across eight cites including Mumbai, Bengaluru and the National Capital Region (NCR), out of which nearly 60 percent were priced below ₹50 lakh
Jan 10, 2019
Land registry meets blockchain solution to bring ease of sale and transfer of lands with the government's involvement.
Oct 10, 2017
- Mahindra cuts 1,500 jobs, warns of more pain as auto crisis worsens
- Ranveer Singh on losing virginity to an older woman at 12: I became the expert [Throwback]
- KIA Seltos: A game-changer that scales high entry barrier with panache
- Is generational change of ownership happening in Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Group?
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai or Prabhas - Shraddha Kapoor: Who aced the steamy intimate pose better?