The government isreviewing counter-claims related to arbitration and a meeting will be held between the Ministry of Finance and the RBI on the issue.
17 days ago
The stimulus could cover the financial markets that have shown big volatility in recent weeks and particularly after the presentation of Union Budget on July 5 that raised tax surcharge on FPIs.
Aug 14, 2019
Viral Acharya, who was fondly called 'the poor man's, Raghuram Rajan', had made strong calls for RBI's independence.
Jun 24, 2019
Facebook's crypto is not designed to be a closed system and is meant for transactions in the external economy, which concerns RBI.
Jun 20, 2019
- Indian energy market heats up: Total SA to buy 37.4% stake in Adani gas
- Fact Check: Is the man dancing to Bollywood tune BJP MP Sudhanshu Trivedi?
- Amid losses, Paytm in talks with T Rowe Price for $1 billion funding
- Nushrat Bharucha says she wants to see Ranbir Kapoor in towel; this is how Alia Bhatt reacts [Video]
- Fact check: Did Congress MLA from Mumbai's Chandivali say 'Pakistan Zindabad'?