The new book claims that $120,000 in cash that Nam was carrying in his backpack at the time of his murder could have been the payment in exchange for intelligence-related activities.
Jun 11, 2019
North Korea's appeal came ahead of a second summit on February 27-28 between its leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump on denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
Feb 22, 2019
The parade instead was centred around economic growth and how the citizens could build the domestic economy of the country.
Sep 9, 2018
More than 57,000 South Korean survivors have registered for the brief family reunion which often ends in painful farewells.
Aug 20, 2018
US President Donald Trump said he is ready to meet Iranian President Hassan Rouhani without any preconditions, hinting that the US is looking to deflect the Iranian threat in the same way Trump forced North Korea to denuclearise.
Jul 31, 2018
The US has asked the UN Security Council to keep its sanctions on North Korea, stating violations by Pyongyang despite Kim Jong Un's promise to denuclearise.
Jul 21, 2018
Estimates by the Bank of Korea say that North Korea's GDP fell by 3.5 percent in 2017, its largest drop since 1997. With denuclearization talks in full swing, Kim Jong Un is attempting to revive his country's economy at the earliest.
Jul 20, 2018
The US President has shifted his tone, saying North Korea's denuclearization has no time limit. Mike Pompeo expects the project to happen by the end of 2020 following his visit to Pyongyang.
Jul 18, 2018
- Kangana Ranaut on Kapil Sharma Show: 'Karan Johar openly asks people about their underwear colour'
- The Great Khali confident of Indore wrestler Sagar Nama success in WWE
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- 'Asthmatic' Priyanka Chopra roasted after picture of smoking goes viral; netizens call her hypocrite
- Zee Kannada's Dance Karnataka Dance Family War to go on air from Saturday