Pentagon has said that Mission Shakti became imperative because India has concerns about space threats.
Apr 12, 2019
Despite a negative assessment by NASA, Pentagon said that it stood by Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan's assessment last week that debris from an Indian anti-satellite weapons test would eventually burn up in the atmosphere.
Apr 5, 2019
NASA Chief Jim Bridenstine was addressing employees of NASA after India shot down a low-orbiting satellite in a weapon test to register itself to become an elite space superpower.
Apr 2, 2019
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Big Bang theory wrong? Universe itself exists inside a gigantic higher dimensional black hole
- Prince William cheating rumors affected Kate Middleton
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- BJP offers Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker post to YSRCP, Jaganmohan Reddy seeks time