The arrests came ahead of a meeting next week of the FATF, which will review progress made by Pakistan in controlling terror financing and money laundering.
Oct 14, 2019
Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief and Mumbai 26/11 attacks mastermind Hafiz Saeed cast his vote for Pakistan's general elections on Wednesday.
Jul 25, 2018
Interview: Real action is when Pakistan stops sending terrorists to Kashmir, says former R&AW officer Amar Bhushan
Pakistan may have banned Hafiz Saeed's charities, but these three men will continue to fund Lashkar-e-Taiba
'As ISIS outsources attacks to local groups in Pakistan, it must raise efforts to eliminate terror outfits from its soil'
The former military ruler is currently living in self-exile in Dubai after he was charged for treason in Pakistan.
Nov 29, 2017
When Saeed was released from house arrest, the United Nations had condemned Pakistan government's decision and called for his re-arrest.
Nov 29, 2017
Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law Khalid Waleed dares India to give evidence rather than 'cry' on world stage
The United Nations Security Council had included Hafiz Saeed's name in terrorists' list on December 10, 2008, after the Mumbai terror attack that killed over hundred people.
Nov 28, 2017
Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed files petition in UN to be removed from the list of terrorists
- TRAI wants to remove 100 daily SMS limit: What does it mean for users?
- Kim Kardashian flaunts her figure in nothing but underwear in sizzling video [Watch]
- Huge piles of BS-IV inventory becomes new headache for Auto manufacturers as deadline looms
- Shashi Tharoor takes a dig at Sonbhadra gold discovery: Govt must stop this tonne-tana-tonne
- Sandalwood singer Sushmitha's parents decide to donate her eyes following her demise