Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief and Mumbai 26/11 attacks mastermind Hafiz Saeed cast his vote for Pakistan's general elections on Wednesday.
Jul 25, 2018
Interview: Real action is when Pakistan stops sending terrorists to Kashmir, says former R&AW officer Amar Bhushan
Pakistan may have banned Hafiz Saeed's charities, but these three men will continue to fund Lashkar-e-Taiba
'As ISIS outsources attacks to local groups in Pakistan, it must raise efforts to eliminate terror outfits from its soil'
The former military ruler is currently living in self-exile in Dubai after he was charged for treason in Pakistan.
Nov 29, 2017
When Saeed was released from house arrest, the United Nations had condemned Pakistan government's decision and called for his re-arrest.
Nov 29, 2017
Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law Khalid Waleed dares India to give evidence rather than 'cry' on world stage
The United Nations Security Council had included Hafiz Saeed's name in terrorists' list on December 10, 2008, after the Mumbai terror attack that killed over hundred people.
Nov 28, 2017
Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed files petition in UN to be removed from the list of terrorists
The Lashkar-e-Taiba founder was released from 10 months of house arrest barely days before the ninth anniversary of the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
Nov 26, 2017
A "deeply concerned" United States has asked Pakistan to ensure that designated terrorist Hafiz Saeed is "arrested and charged for his crimes." Read to know more.
Nov 24, 2017
Arrest and prosecute Hafiz Saeed, US tells Pakistan the same day 26/11 mastermind walks out of house arrest
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Sania Mirza explodes with rage after video of her and husband Shoaib Malik at hookah bar goes viral
- Prince William cheating rumors affected Kate Middleton
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- BJP offers Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker post to YSRCP, Jaganmohan Reddy seeks time