As the third busiest airport after Mumbai and New Delhi in normal times, the country's first greenfield airport under the public-private partnership has been functional even during the extended lockdown.
May 25, 2020
India's aviation industry is in a complete lockdown with bookings being cancelled until any further notices since India has been under lockdown starting March 25.
May 8, 2020
Coronavirus impact: IndiGo announces pay cut for employees, CEO takes 25% salary cut as India cases rise to 175
'Promise me you'll never run away from my runway': Delhi airport's message to Indigo on Valentines' Day
Kunal Kamra denied heckling Republic TV owner Arnab Goswami and said that he was just asking him a question.
Jan 29, 2020
The company has directed its pilots not use more than 93% thrust on the Pratt engines of the A320neo-family of jets until they reach 25,000 feet
Dec 3, 2019
Panic for IndiGo passengers from Madurai to Bengaluru after flight lands and takes off within seconds
- Legendary cricketer Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, stable post angioplasty
- JK BOSE class 10th & 12th exam dates revealed [dates + details inside]
- Flipkart to buy 8% stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail for $203.78 million
- 2020 Mahindra Thar Review: Can it be your ONLY car or does it still hate tar
- Robert Downey, Mark Ruffalo and others shield Chris Pratt after being called 'worst Chris' in Hollywood