The recent uptick in our markets may be attributed to rising expectations of a stable government, thereby making foreign players invest around Rs 54,000 crore (as on April 23) into our equity markets for the current calendar year.
May 6, 2019
- Nirmala Sitharaman slashes corporate tax rates in big boost to flagging economy
- PUBG Mobile Lite new update brings Golden Woods map, War mode & more
- GST panel unlikely to favour tax rate cut for auto sector: Sources
- Banking nightmare next week? PSBs will be shut for 5 days effectively
- This is how Vicky Kaushal's parents reacted after hearing his and Katrina Kaif's dating rumours