The BSE Sensex was trading at 35,144, lower than 2400 points or 6.4 per cent from its previous close of 37,576.62.
Mar 9, 2020
Bloodbath at Dalal Street: Sensex plunges over 2400 points, Nifty falls over 600 amid Coronavirus fear
As the coronavirus outbreak fear plummeted the global markets Sensex also dropped 1,083.85 points to 38,661.81 on Friday, Feb 28. Nifty also tanked 312 pts to 11,321.30.
Feb 28, 2020
The price of oil surged in the last two trading sessions after a drone strike by the US in Baghdad killed top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani.
Jan 7, 2020
The recent uptick in our markets may be attributed to rising expectations of a stable government, thereby making foreign players invest around Rs 54,000 crore (as on April 23) into our equity markets for the current calendar year.
May 6, 2019
- The Beardo Millionaires: Trendy beard category founders exit, sell full stake to Marico
- Breaking: Amitabh Bachchan is COVID positive; Big B hospitalised in Mumbai
- Zoom vs JioMeet: Indian competition faces new heat with uncanny UI and app resemblance
- Majority Indian restaurants closing down; future grim for hospitality sector post Covid-19
- Amarnath Yatra 2020: Plea in SC to restrict public access; proposes 'live darshan'