RSS, BJP and other pro-Hindu parties protested against the proposal of the construction of 114-ft tall Jesus Christ statue in Kanakapura in Ramanagara district.
11 days ago
A whopping Rs 45 lakh was siphoned off from Bengaluru based businessman's account after the fraudsters deactivated the proprietor's mobile number on Monday, January 6. They also hacked the firm's net banking credentials.
14 days ago
PM Modi addresses 107th Indian Science Congress in Bengaluru, says 'Innovate, patent, produce and prosper'
Preliminary investigations revealed that the company had not posted any security personnel at the strong room and the only guard they had appointed was on leave during the theft.
Dec 25, 2019
A student of St Peter's school in Kammasandra was run over by the school van due to the driver's negligence as he was walking towards his house.
Dec 17, 2019
BMRCL said that instead of 11 pm, the last train from the four-terminal stations will depart between 11.25 - 11.40 pm.
Dec 11, 2019
The commuters were forced to pay toll on the Bengaluru-Doddaballapur road even though only 50 percent of its work is completed.
Dec 10, 2019
The incident took place near 8th Mile at Peenya industrial area, when Mohammed Irshad, a resident of Bagalakunte along with his wife and children were going on a BMW 5 Series car.
Dec 9, 2019
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- PICS | Amitabh Bachchan - Jaya Bachchan get Katrina Kaif married off
- You won't believe how little Indian women cricketers earn compared to their male counterparts!
- Economic slump expected to deepen as direct tax collection runs in negative zone
- Kapil Sharma Show: Why did Aamir Khan refuse to be a part of the show?