Jeff Bezos promised to create additional 10 lakh jobs a day after Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal snubbed him during a public event.
14 hours ago
Jeff Bezos said that Amazon would use its global footprint to export Made in India goods worth $10 billion by 2025.
2 days ago
The Microsoft co-founder had briefly topped Bezos as the world's richest man last month after Amazon's lacklustre Q3 results resulted in Bezos losing nearly $7 billion in stock value.
Nov 16, 2019
Alibaba netted online sales worth $30 billion across its platforms on Singles' Day last year, dwarfing Cyber Monday's $7.9 billion.
Nov 11, 2019
President Jair Bolsonaro said Brazil was being treated like "a colony or no man's land" and slammed the aid as an attack on the country's sovereignty.
Aug 27, 2019
2 days ago
- After insulting Kangana Ranaut, Salman Khan rubs Deepika Padukone the wrong way?
- Big blow to Airtel, Vodafone Idea as SC rejects plea for relief on government dues
- Arvind Kejriwal's AAP announces list of 70 candidates, drops 15 sitting MLAs in Delhi polls 2020
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Kangana Ranaut's 'nepotism' hypocrisy exposed! Twitter lashes out at the actress