Maruti Suzuki India on Friday, May 1, reported zero monthly domestic sales for the first time ever in April, as the country remained under lockdown to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
May 1, 2020
After growing in double-digit for the most part of last and till the mid part of the running decade, the Indian Auto sector is struggling to keep up with the sales since last 2 years.
Dec 15, 2019
- After Beirut blast, massive fire engulfs Ajman market; forms thick smoke cloud
- Who is Shashidhar Jagdishan, HDFC Bank's next CEO
- SSLC Results 2020: Class 10 results to be announced in August 1st week
- Rhea Chakraborty once accused Sushant's sister Priyanka of molestation: Lawyer
- KIA sells 1 lakh vehicles in 11 months: Fastest ever in India by a new entrant