Britains Andy Murray beat the 5-time champion to claim the title of world number one in the same week that his brother Jamie and partner Bruno Soares were crowned the world number one doubles pair.
Nov 21, 2016
ATP World Tour Finals: Andy Murray shows why he is the world number one by topping Novak Djokovic to clinch title
Novak Djokovic snapped at a reporter when asked about how he hit a ball into the crowd, after losing the first set during his victory over Dominic Thiem at the ATP World Tour Finals on 13 November. The ATP world number 2 is trying to reclaim the top spot after Andy Murray overtook the 12 time Grand Slam champion. Djokovic has recently talked about a lack of desire and motivation, having just won one title since the French Open in June.
Nov 14, 2016
6 hours ago
- J&K police recovers arms and ammo with Pakistan markings in Pulwama raids
- PM Modi takes a veiled dig at Congress, hits out at dynasty politics
- OnePlus 6 camera to get major boost with OxygenOS 5.1.9: Google Lens, improved portrait and more
- Nida Khan: No medicines, last prayers or burial at graveyard for triple talaq victim
- India squad for England Tests: Selectors set to make crucial calls in Leeds meeting
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Juventus sell Cristiano Ronaldo shirts worth more than half of his transfer fee in 24 hours
- Fifa World Cup 2018 final: France clinch second title after six-goal Moscow spectacle
- John McEnroe predicts expiry date of Roger Federer's tennis dominance