Nirbhaya rape case verdict: SC upholds death penalty for rapists, convicts' lawyer blames 'media pressure'
Shams-Ul-Haq Mengnoo: Hizbul Mujahideen releases photo confirming IPS officer's brother has joined militant group
About 12,700 customers had no electricity on Monday, power companies said. According to Japanese media, tens of thousands do not have water.
Jul 9, 2018
'Swara Bhasker, why all this female genitalia complex?' - Suchitra Krishnamoorthi on she calling kid chu**ya14 minutes ago
- President's rule in Maharashtra? Shiv Sena moves Supreme Court
- Mystery of life after death: NDE victim claims to have entered alternate reality after clinical death
- Haqqani Network prisoners to be released in exchange of foreign captives: Ashraf Ghani
- Maharashtra Governor invites NCP to form govt after Sena losses face: Development so far
- UK academics protest as Cambridge fellow told to go back to India