A conclusive answer for the cause of an undeclared outbreak of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome (AES), that has claimed around 117 lives of children in Bihar, is yet to be obtained. However, an intensive awareness drive wasn't conducted in the state this year, owing to the Lok Sabha polls.
4 days ago
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob
- 'Rape victims don't need to approach courts for abortion,' says Madras High Court
- What is J&K reservation? Amit Shah to present his 1st bill in Lok Sabha
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs