Sanjay Sathe, a resident of Niphad tehsil in Nashik district, was among the handful of 'progressive farmers' selected by the Union agriculture ministry for an interaction with then US President Barack Obama when he visited India in 2010.
14 days ago
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed