Delhi turns into gas chamber: SC declares public health emergency, schools to remain shut till Nov 5
The group confirmed his death in an audio tape posted online and said a successor, identified as Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi al-Quraishi, had been appointed.
14 days ago
- Robots will now help Indian Army fight terror in Kashmir
- Venice flooded by highest tide in more than 50 years
- GoAir flight overshoots runway, takes off from grass at Bengaluru airport
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report