Articles by Reuters
Etihad, which owns 24 per cent of Jet, wants exemption from the market regulator on preference pricing and open offer guidelines to invest more for the bailout.
1 day ago
India's main opposition Congress party will simplify the goods and services tax (GST) and take "rational economic decisions" to attract foreign investment if voted back to power in a general election due by May, its leader Rahul Gandhi said on Saturday.
4 days ago
Saudi Arabia plans to set up a $10 billion oil refinery in Pakistan's deepwater port of Gwadar, the Saudi energy minister said on Saturday, speaking at the Indian Ocean port that is being developed with the help of China.
4 days ago
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- UPI 2.0 gets ready to push growth as digital transactions plateau
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- A guy tried to download Uri-The Surgical Strike full movie and what he got is beyond surprising [Video]