By-elections schedule declared in Assam, West Bengal, MP, Arunachal Pradesh, Puducherry, TN, Tripura
Morning brief: Russia to invest about $500M in India, Syrian rebels capture Isis stronghold of Dabiq, Tyson Gay's daughter killed and more
Evening wrap: PM Modi calls Pak 'mother-ship of terrorism', Theresa May to visit India and Pak violates ceasefire again
BRICS Summit 2016: Full text of Goa Declaration adopted by India, China, Russia, Brazil and South Africa
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appeared at a charity event in New Jersey and addressed a huge gathering of Americans belonging to the Hindu community on Saturday, 15 October. The event, Humanity United Against Terror, was organised by the Republican Hindu Coalition, whose founder Shalabh Kumar, is one of the biggest fundraisers for Trump.Speaking to a crowd of thousands, Trump said: I am a big fan of Hindu and a big fan of India.
Oct 16, 2016
Closing the Scottish National Partys annual conference in Glasgow, Nicola Sturgeon hinted if her measures to keep Scotland in the single market were rejected, it would be grounds for a new Scottish Independence vote. Mentioning that she had joined the SNP 30 years ago, she continued saying she never doubted that Scotland would be its own independent country one day.
Oct 16, 2016
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- West Bengal: 22 years after death, hospital to compensate Rs 19 lakh over negligence