The European Space Agency have released animations showing the expected arrival orbits of the ExoMars 2016 Mission. The missions Schiaparelli lander and Trace Gas Orbiter are expected to reach Mars orbit on 19 October.
Oct 12, 2016
Between 2014 and 2015 at least 400 people in India were attacked with acid, with news coverage of such incidents becoming almost a daily occurrence. The Make Love Not Scars organisation aims to help acid attack victims by providing skills and rehabilitation so that they can reintegrate back into society. They have even helped one victim achieve her dream of walking down a runway at New York Fashion Week.
Oct 7, 2016
Shepard Smith told Fox News watchers in Florida that if they did not evacuate from Hurricane Matthew that they would die. While showing viewers the potential path of the hurricane on the green screen, Smith told viewers this moves 20 miles to the west and you and everyone you know are dead. All of you. 1.5 million Floridians have been asked to evacuate after Hurricane Matthew killed at least 280 people in Haiti on its way through the Caribbean.
Oct 7, 2016
Housing and infrastructure projects are set for a significant boost from UK chancellor Philip Hammond.
Oct 6, 2016
- Coronavirus layoffs: Indian H-1B visa holders leave US in 60 days
- Stock market updates: Sensex climbs over 700 points; TCS, ITC top losers
- Here's what propelled Sensex to its biggest one-day gain in more than 10 years
- Lockdown impact on jobs: Unemployment rate in India at an all-time high of over 23%, worst in 43 months
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?