Sensex, Nifty end with losses in muhurat trading; RBL Bank, ICICI Prudential, SpiceJet, Ashok Leyland gain
Luxury brands from Burberry to high end jewellers benefit as tourists flock to the UK to take advantage of the sliding pound.
Oct 26, 2016
New Tata directors: Jaguar Land Rover CEO Ralf Speth and TCS chief N Chandrasekaran appointed Additional Directors on Tata Sons Board
Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons is likely to impact TCS, Tata Motors, Tata Steel shares on BSE, NSE
Both Ryanair and easyJet have issued profit warnings since the collapse of the pound.
Oct 24, 2016
- Indian startups pull out all stops to make a difference amid Coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus impact: World 'clearly' in recession that will be worse than 2009, says IMF
- Will RBI's massive repo rate cut and Rs 3.74 lakh cr liquidity push help economic revival?
- Covid-19 outbreak: Cognizant to pay 25% extra of basic pay to Indian employees
- Government to count funds spent on fight against Covid-19 as CSR contribution