New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 97.64 points up to stand at 29,459.14. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 54.90 points up to stand at 8,956.75. NCC and JK LAKSHMI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.47% and 14.77% along with SRE INFRA and HCC with an increase of 14.18% and 10.41% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. and GMR INFRA with a decrease of 7.08% and 5.60% along with ITC and BAJAJ-AUTO with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 78.50 points at 19,924.95 while the banking sector is up 408.75 points at 22,981.72 and the reality sector is down at 5.38 points at 1,816.54. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 61.94 per dollar.
Mar 2, 2015
- Who is Ankiti Bose? The founder and CEO of the latest member of Unicorn club
- Online smartphone sales to crash as new e-commerce regulations kick in
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake
- RCom trouble: Lenders press for more collateral from Reliance Group promoters
- OYO in talks to buy Keys Hotels from US-based private equity firm