Pound sterling has hit its highest level against other major world currencies for over seven years.
May 27, 2015
'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' India Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Collects ₹47.05 in 4 Days; Set to be the First ₹100 Crore Movie of 2015
David Camerons major policy speech on immigration was overshadowed after official figures showed that the prime ministers net migration target of tens of thousands had moved an order of magnitude out of reach.
May 21, 2015
India set to Become World's Top Gold Consumer in 2015; China to Lag Behind as Investors Shift to Stocks
Kerala Box Office: Mohanlal's 'Lailaa O Lailaa', Lal Jose's 'Nee-Na' to Clash with Ranbir Kapoor's 'Bombay Velvet'
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- SBI offers PoS way for cash withdrawal to beat currency crunch
- Fuel gets dearer: Petrol rises to 55-month high, diesel costliest ever
- Cryptocurrency to forge a new market in Russia
- Inter-state vehicle transfer to get cheaper: Govt to introduce uniform tax rates