Lee Chong Wei: Cancer-stricken Malaysia shuttler should be allowed to decide his future, says coach Hendrawan
Kerala nun rape case: 'Asked to keep away from church duties after taking part in protest against bishop'
The police vehicle carrying the bishop, who was sent to two-day police custody Saturday by a magistrate court in Pala, reached the St Francis Mission Home at 10.20 am and left the place after completing the procedure at 11.10 am.
Sep 23, 2018
- Fatima Ibrahim, wife of Sri Lankan suicide bomber, blows herself up with unborn child
- What happens after death? UK woman says she felt euphoria during NDE
- Howrah-New Delhi Poorva Express derails near Kanpur, 13 injured
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 prisoners in mass execution, ties headless body to a pole
- Sri Lanka says jihadist outfit National Thowheed Jamath behind bomb attacks