The ban comes following calls for Mathura to receive the same status as Vrindavan and Barsana, where meat and liquor were banned in 2017.
Jun 7, 2018
While former president Pranab Mukherjee has already faced criticism from several quarters, his daughter Sharmistha Mukherjee too doesn't approve of the decision and believes that it would give the Sangh and the BJP an undue advantage to target him.
Jun 7, 2018
From Mughal-e-Azam to Veer Di Wedding, Swara Bhasker's mother explains Bollywood's depiction of women's sexual pleasure
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Aamir Khan trolled for Thugs of Hindostan look as 'Gareebo ka Jack Sparrow' from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 finalists' list: Who among these 5 contestants should be the winner? [Vote]
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu full HD movie leaked online; free download likely to affect box office collection
- Bigg Boss Malayalam grand finale poll: Who will taste ultimate glory?
- Ajay Devgn tweets Kajol's mobile number and Twitter loses its cool