Arsenal transfer news: Real Madrid want Gunners superstar in mega swap deal involving French striker
Manchester United transfer news: Van Gaal keen to sign striker with 17 goals in 14 games this season
A consortium of Chinese investors is spending $400m (Â£265m, â‚¬377m) to take a stake of more than 13 percent in the group that owns football clubs including Manchester City and New York City FC, expanding the countrys financial involvement in the game.
Dec 1, 2015
- Who is Beuran Hendricks, Mumbai Indians' replacement for Alzarri Joseph?
- MS Dhoni - India's greatest finisher and a mystery even a movie could not unravel
- IPL 2019 final shifted from Chennai to Hyderabad
- Hamid Hassan is back: Afghanistan to unleash fiery weapon on opponents in World Cup 2019
- MS Dhoni did not want Virat Kohli in the team – Former chief selector makes shocking claim