A member of FC Barcelonas youth academy, more commonly known as La Masia, may be responsible for one of the best goals of the year. Gerard Hernandez, a member of La Masias Alevin A under-12 squad, scored a stunning strike from a restart in the La Liga Promises competition in Villareal against the host club on 18 June.
Jun 23, 2017
- Forget Virat Kohli, no Indian cricketer can match fitness level of our hockey players
- Who is Beuran Hendricks, Mumbai Indians' replacement for Alzarri Joseph?
- Jason Roy out of World Cup? Another injury scare for England
- Don't get carried away by Rishabh Pant's IPL feats, Dinesh Karthik is still better option
- Andre Russell - Robbie Uthappa is afraid to get out; slams KKR for not being flexible