Mohun Bagan vs East Bengal live streaming: Watch Federation Cup 2017 semi-finals live online and on TV
Chelsea crowned Premier League champions after narrow victory over West Brom: Watch all the action and celebrations
Europa League semifinal highlights: Manchester United set up Ajax final after stopping Celta Vigo's late charge
Scientists in the US have created a 3D printed bionic skin that could let robots feel. The stretchable electronic fabric can be printed onto a device and, potentially in the future, directly onto human skin. This could pave the way for wearable technology that could be used to monitor soldiers in the field, for example. Researchers say the next step will be to print onto a body, adding that the possibilities for the future are endless.
May 11, 2017
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney, the clubs record scorer, spoke to reporters on 10 May, as the club prepared to play the second leg of their Europa League semi-final against Celta Vigo. Rooney played against Arsenal and is fit to face Celta but his future looks uncertain after a frustrating and injury-hit season in which he has scored only seven goals.
May 11, 2017
- BJP, RSS are encouraging lynching in the country: Mallikarjun Kharge
- Rajasthan police support cow vigilantes: Asaduddin Owaisi on Alwar lynching
- It has become difficult for us to even breathe in alliance with the BJP: Manoj Jha
- Rahul and Sonia are affiliated to the Vatican, Hindus don't trust them: Subramanian Swamy
- Pakistan opener Fakhar Zaman slams record; beats Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli
- Should MS Dhoni retire? Sachin Tendulkar speaks out
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Major concern for Indian team! Surgery on fast bowler not entirely successful
- Move aside cricket, football viewership sees an upswing in India after Fifa World Cup