The first ever Parisian exhibition devoted to French fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier will open its doors on 1 April in the capitals Grand Palais museum.
Mar 31, 2015
Frances government is likely to back a bill banning excessively thin fashion models, a measure criticised by model agencies but supported by the public.
Mar 20, 2015
The worlds highest-paid model, Gisele Bundchen, is set to retire from the catwalk after almost a decade in the fashion spotlight, according to reports.
Mar 17, 2015
Some of the greatest creations by late British fashion designer Alexander McQueen went on display for a press preview of Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty on 12 March at Londons Victoria and Albert Museum - also known as the V and A.
Mar 13, 2015
The rebellious spirit of 80s rock and roll shook the house on 9 March at a star-studded Saint Laurent Paris fashion week show.
Mar 10, 2015
Strap on a corset, boys! was Vivienne Westwoods cry with her latest catwalk show - a rocking ode to cross-dressing - revealed at Paris Fashion Week on 7 March.
Mar 9, 2015
A display showing the creative styles of 1940s wartime Britain kicks off at the Imperial War Museum on 5 March.
Mar 5, 2015
Italian designer Giorgio Armani had the last major slot of the Milan Fashion Week on 2 March to showcase the new collection of his main Giorgio Armani line.
Mar 2, 2015
Snoop Dog was among the stars to provide the soundtrack to the Etam lingerie show on 3 March as the Paris fashion week party got into full swing.
Mar 4, 2015
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Kesari box office collection day 4: Akshay Kumar starrer ends opening weekend on fabulous note
- Cab driver holds actress Aahana Kumra to ransom during her ongoing MakeMytrip to Amritsar
- Drama Juniors Season 3 grand finale: Who is the winner of Zee Kannada's popular show?