The first ever Parisian exhibition devoted to French fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier will open its doors on 1 April in the capitals Grand Palais museum.
Mar 31, 2015
Frances government is likely to back a bill banning excessively thin fashion models, a measure criticised by model agencies but supported by the public.
Mar 20, 2015
The worlds highest-paid model, Gisele Bundchen, is set to retire from the catwalk after almost a decade in the fashion spotlight, according to reports.
Mar 17, 2015
Some of the greatest creations by late British fashion designer Alexander McQueen went on display for a press preview of Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty on 12 March at Londons Victoria and Albert Museum - also known as the V and A.
Mar 13, 2015
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- Super Singer 6 winner: Senthil Ganesh wins the trophy, are netizens happy with the result? [Photos]
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- Bigg Boss Tamil 2 third elimination: Nithya evicted from Kamal Haasan-hosted show
- Tamizh Padam 2 full movie leaked online: Shiva's film hit by piracy, full movie out on torrent sites for 'free downloadng'
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 elimination: Bhanu Sree evicted, Nani bids her good bye