Kannada hudigi Raniya Rao made a stunning appearance on the ramp at the Hyderabad International Fashion Week. Walking for designer Ishita Singh, Raniya was dressed in a classic colour, off-white; the gown with its indo-western touch can be pulled off at both an Indian and western occasion; and thumbs up Raniya for carrying the nude [...]
Feb 9, 2014
New Delhi, Feb 09 (ANI): Patrick Stewart has confessed that he feared that he would collapse and die when he took part in the torch-carrying celebrations ahead of the 2012 London Olympics. The 73-year-old actor told that he was told about it six weeks prior the run and so he went into training, where he went up and down a flat, quite country road near his house with an imitation torch. However, the 'X-Men' star claimed that when the organizers dropped him off at the bottom of the hill, he was very angry and upset because he hadn't trained for a hill.
Feb 9, 2014
Madhuri Dixit Records Track for “Gulaab Gang”; Joins the League of Aamir, Akshay, Farhan and Other Singing Celebs
New Delhi, Feb 8 (ANI): Lady Gaga has confessed that her recent depression bout made her feel like she was 'dying'. The ' Applause' hitmaker said that she was feeling deep sadness and anger and became very depressed at the end of 2013.
Feb 8, 2014
- Casting couch: After Saroj Khan, Radhika Apte and Usha Jadhav reveal dirty secrets
- Bharat Ane Nenu 6-day box office collection: Mahesh starrer to beat Srimantudu
- Vikas Gupta reacts on Shilpa Shinde sharing porn video link on Twitter
- Bharat Ane Nenu box-office collection: Avengers, Kanam may halt its dream run
- Sanju movie cast: From Sanjay Dutt to Salman Khan, meet all characters