Known for risking everything for a character, especially now with 'I', actor Vikram's dedication continues even after the wrap. The filming is long over and the post production is on full-swing for the newly planned november release. yet Vikram is as busy and 'tough' working for the film's dubbing. Vikram is lending voice for all the three versions, that is for Tamil , Telugu and Hindi. He is taking risk in giving voice for the HunchBack character the most challenging while shoot and in dubbing. Vikram amidst all difficulties and a bad infection of throat due to dubbing for the hunch back character, refused to let a professional dubbing artist lend voice for the hindi version.
Oct 14, 2014
Which Movie Trailer will Release with SRK's 'Happy New Year'? Ajay Devgn's 'Action Jackson' or Aamir Khan's 'PK'
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Ivanukku Engeyo Macham Irukku full movie leaked: Will 'free download' affect the movie at box office?
- Priya Prakash Varrier topples Sunny Leone to become 2018's most searched personality in India
- 2.0 14-day box office collection (2 weeks): Rajinikanth's film continues to rule Chennai
- 2.0 box office collection day 13: Robot 2.o crosses Rs 80 crore earning mark in AP/TS
- Jennifer Aniston reveals her weird night habit [Watch]