Film director Spike Lee, known for films that deal frankly with racial issues, appeared in Chicago on Thursday (14 May) to defend his planned movie about the city, after its reported title, Chiraq, was criticised by local politicians.
May 15, 2015
'Purampokku Engira Podhuvudamai' Movie Review: A Slow-Paced Movie Featuring Vijay Sethupathi, Arya, Shaam
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Daughter Aaradhya Touches Grandfather's Feet Before Leaving For Cannes Film Festival 2015 [VIDEO]
Box Office Collection: Deepika-Amitabh's 'Piku' a Hit; Sunny Leone's 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' a 'Mega Disaster'
- Karan Johar 'likes' nasty tweet on Shah Rukh Khan; Kjo clarifies after #ShameOnKaranJohar trends on Twitter
- Why was Deepika Padukone irritated with Vicky Kaushal?
- Actor Vijay Deverakonda hospitalised after Holi celebrations in Hyderabad
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh disappoint their fans on their first Holi post marriage
- The Queen quashes Meghan Markle's Shocking agenda; Royals not pleased?