Kimbho will return to Google Play and Apple app store but 'security disaster' tag caused enough damage
Like the Spectre and Meltdown, the newly detected Variant 4 uses speculative execution process to access privileged memory such as passwords, encryption keys, or sensitive information.
26 days ago
The malicious WhatsApp version called WhatsApp Plus is being circulated via spam comments across the Internet and it can potentially control your personal data.
Apr 5, 2018
Based on consumer feedback and internal study, Intel has decided to stop releasing the software patch to fix Spectre variant 2 vulnerability in older computers.
Apr 4, 2018
- Quick Response: Who is helping Nirav Modi? Who is behind India's generous grace period for PNB fraudster?
- What are olivines? Know about the green gems raining in Hawaii after Kilauea volcano eruption
- I will join Army like my brothers, father: 15-year-old brother of slain jawan Aurangzeb
- Telangana: TRS member and local body chief kicks woman over property dispute, video goes viral
- Asus launches Zenfone Ares with 8GB RAM: Key features, price details
- Xbox One X review: Tailor-made console for hardcore gamers
- Mumbai-Pune Hyperloop inches towards reality with Fadnavis' visit to Virgin test track
- Xiaomi Mi A1 tipped to get Android 8.1 Oreo soon: Beta ROM now available to testers
- WhatsApp withdraws support from many devices, plans to run on Windows 10