Sheena Bora Murder Case: Police Remand of Indrani Mukherjea, 2 Other Accused Extended Till September 7
Chancellor claimed terror group and criminal gangs needed to be tackled in aftermath of David Cameron criticism.
Sep 3, 2015
A judge on 2 September rejected defence motions to drop charges against six police officers in the case of Freddie Gray who died in April from injuries in police custody. Baltimore City Circuit Court Judge Barry Williams also rejected a motion from the defence calling for prosecutor Marilyn Mosby and her office to recuse themselves from the Freddie Gray case.
Sep 3, 2015
Afghanistan: 7 Policemen Die After Being Poisoned; 100 Schoolgirls Fall Sick in Another Case of Poisoning
- Researcher claims he found UFO on moon's Waterman crater, seeks Elon Musk's attention
- Two dead as under-construction building collapses in Karnataka's Dharwad
- Holi 2019: Wishes, messages and images to send to your loved ones during the festival of colours
- BJP announces seat-sharing for Lok Sabha elections in Bihar; will join hands with JD(U) and LJP
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh