In an interview at the International Air Transport Association (IATA) annual meeting in Miami Beach, Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker said there is no need to change previously agreed upon government transportation policies.
Jun 9, 2015
Anthony Kulkamp Dias strummed guitar during brain tumour removal Nossa Senhora da Conceicao hospital in Santa Catarina
Jun 5, 2015
Telecom Spectrum Auction: Modi Govt's Gain is Subscribers' Loss; Idea Cellular Hikes Tariffs in Delhi
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?