Science & Health
These five exoplanets are prime candidates to potentially support life. They are very likely to be rocky, and orbit in the conservative estimates for the habitable zones of their host stars. It is important to note that just because these planets are in the habitable zone, it does not necessarily mean they are home to lifeforms. Further observations will be needed to determine this for sure.
Feb 21, 2017
NASA is about to reveal a discovery made beyond our solar system: Here's when and where you can watch it LIVE!
A SpaceX Dragon craft made a successful launch on 19 February carrying supplies to the International Space Station. The first mission by Elon Musks company, since a test rocket exploded on the launch pad in September 2016 at Cape Canaveral, went smoothly despite being somewhat delayed.
Feb 20, 2017
Reason why SpaceX has deferred Mars mission launch date; Falcon Heavy to carry Dragon spacecraft to space in 2020
The ingredients right for alien life to exist have been discovered on the dwarf planet Ceres. With Nasa’s Dawn spacecraft, scientists have identified organic compounds coming from within the planet’s interior.
Feb 17, 2017
50 minutes ago
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- Woman hasn't urinated naturally in two years due to a rare condition
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- What is Multiple Chemical Sensitivity? Study shows millions are affected by it