Science & Health
SpaceX wants to launch 4,425 satellites, which is more than all those in orbit, for superfast global internet
On 14 November, a mega supermoon appeared in the night sky closer to Earth than it has been at any point in the last 68 years. This close time frame has not been witnessed since 1948 and it won’t happen again until 25 November, 2034. Heres how the rising 2016 supermoon appeared in various places around the world.
Nov 14, 2016
The first ever Mars show home has opened its doors at Greenwich Observatory in London to give visitors a feel of what life could one day be like...on Mars. The home opens ahead of the premiere of a six-part docu-drama, Mars, based on the book How We’ll Live on Mars by Stephen Petranek. It will launch on Sunday 13 November on National Geographic.
Nov 11, 2016
On 14 November, a mega supermoon will appear in the night sky closer to Earth than it has been at any point in the last 68 years. This close time frame has not been witnessed since 1948 and it won’t happen again until 25 November, 2034.
Nov 10, 2016
3 hours ago
- Fly like a Superman: Hilarious video shows cosmonaut riding on a vacuum cleaner through the space station
- Heard of 'bionic vagina'? Made from a pig's intestine, it offers hope to patients with vaginal disorders
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- No more scars: There might soon be a way to heal wounds without leaving a mark
- Stateless boxing champion facing deportation to Nigeria begs Home Office: I am only a human being