The White House said on 5 October it welcomed efforts by both political parties to address the use of bump stock gun accessories, which enable rifles to be turned into rapid-fire weapons, following the Las Vegas mass shooting.
Oct 6, 2017
Alcohol-free pints that give you a buzz but avoid a crushing morning-after hangover may be just a few years away, according to scientists.
Oct 6, 2017
Calcium supplements can cause brain diseases: Instead, include these 7 calcium-rich foods in your diet
Have you heard of 'Bulletproof coffee'? 7 interesting facts about the drink that claims to aid weight loss
International Coffee Day: Is it good for your health? 7 things to know about the popular brewed drink
An eye tattoo has left 24-year-old Catt Gallinger partially blinded and oozing purple tears. The tattoo was meant to have tinted her sclera, the white part of her eye, but has caused possible permanent impairment.
Sep 29, 2017
- Man with fused jaw couldn't eat solid food for 38 years
- Oceans on Mars could have formed early because of violent volcanic eruptions
- Volcanic thunder recorded for the first time ever and it sounds epic
- 'Loch Ness-type' sea creature found dead and decomposing on beach [Video]
- Woman hasn't urinated naturally in two years due to a rare condition