Actress Shruti Hassan recently made a psuedo philosopical tweet which led to a lot of speculation among her fans and the media. Her tweet said that things change &everything happens for a reason. People thought that she had walked out of Vijay's latest movie and it was an indirect comment pointing that. She was bombarded with innumerable questions relating to why she walked out of the movie.
Sep 3, 2014
Hollywood was a buzz after reports that Apple’s iCloud was hacked and risqué
photos of hot celebrities were released online over the long holiday weekend.
Actresses that are reportedly victims of the cyber attack include Jennifer
Lawrence, Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Krysten Ritter and
A publicist for "The Hunger Games" star called the published photos a “flagrant
violation of privacy.” And this is not the first time this has happened. In 2012,
racy pics of Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson and Christina Aguilera were also
released online. The FBI is investigating.
Half way around the world, the Venice Film Festival was in full swing with the
premiere of “Hungry Hearts”. Walking the red carpet was current “Girls” star and
future “Star Wars” bad guy Adam Driver who cut a striking figure in a black, one
button peak lapel tuxedo.
Elsewhere, Al Pacino arrived by boat to attend the red carpet premiere of his
latest film, “The Humbling”. Earlier, the star spoke about what may have taken
his friend, Robin Williams’ life.
:1:06 Al Pacino: there’s people who…and lucky :1:22
That’s all for now. We’ll be back tomorrow with more celebrity news and
Sep 3, 2014
Couturier Gaurav Gupta flies us to his fantasy land with his glittery design showcase titled ‘Wink of Nyx’. Taking strong influences from Nyx, the Greek goddess of the night, the designer crafts metallic dresses, sari gowns, asymmetric gowns, high slit dresses, peplum dresses, sheer kaftans and embellished capes. The juxtaposition of flowy fabrics and strong [...]
Sep 3, 2014
To the mournful strains of a single cello and tearful remembrances by family members, Germany Tuesday inaugurated a national memorial to the 300,000 ill and disabled people systematically murdered by the Nazis. Duration: 00:44
Sep 3, 2014
Research has shown that how things work out for children depends more on their relationship with their parents than anything else. Even daycare hours and quality are less important. So if you want your child to behave acceptably, you must stay emotionally close.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Parenting/465071553575008
Twitter : https://twitter.com/parentingventun
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoParenting/
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 2, 2014
9 hours ago
- Essential oils may lead men to grow large breasts, study suggests
- Ryan Bertrand reveals thoughts on Southampton's new manager Mark Hughes
- Former U.S. Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden talks career philosophy on book tour
- What is Cambridge Analytica? Election data firm used by Trump harvested data on 50 million Facebook users
- Salman Khan's ex-heroine Pooja Dadwal critical and penniless, seeks Race actor's help
- Seolhyun's fake nude photos circulate online, AOA singer takes legal action
- Raj Thackeray attacks Sridevi, asks why she 'was wrapped in the tricolor'
- Avengers: Infinity War beats Batman v Superman, Black Panther ticket-sales records
- Meghan Markle's topless photos leaked? Prince Harry's fiancée victimized by smut website