The sentencing of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi to 20 years in prison is meant to test world reactions and harsher penalties will follow if the international community does not object, a senior Muslim Brotherhood figure said on 21 April.
Apr 21, 2015
AIIMS Doctor's Family: Priya Had Attempted Suicide After a Heated Argument with 'Gay' Husband Earlier
- Incredible photos show Buddhist monk 'smiling' two months after his death
- Pawan Hans helicopter crash: Bigger skeletons in the closet?
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Here's why Donald Trump imitates Modi and his Indian accent