Sujayath Ali, the CEO of online marketplace Voonik, recently spoke on 'Biz Talk' to International Business Times and revealed the idea behind Voonik and its operations.
Sep 12, 2017
The Bengaluru-based IT services firm reported 30.1 percent onsite employee effort against an overall utilisation rate of 80.2 percent as of June 30.
Sep 11, 2017
The company is likely to invest a whopping Rs 3,000 crore to build its new production unit. The fourth production line will take Suzuki's total installed capacity to a million units in Gujarat.
Sep 9, 2017
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- How Union Budget 2018-19 can help revive the Indian real estate industry
- World Economic Forum in Davos: India 5th most attractive spot for investment, shows PwC survey of global CEOs
- Robots to join armed forces much earlier? India, Japan team up to use AI and robotics in defence