Paradise Papers: United Spirits' books had several loopholes; firm now transparent in disclosures, says Diageo
Kiren Rijiju, Minister of State for Home Affairs, led the Indian delegation, which discussed the issue in details with the UK delegation led by Minister of State for Immigration Brandon Lewis.
Nov 7, 2017
The data leak reveals hidden wealth of world's elite who have invested in offshore accounts.
Nov 6, 2017
The joint venture is also eyeing the billion-dollar deal for supplying single-engine fighter jets to the Indian Air Force.
Nov 5, 2017
Demonetization broke the backbone of Indian real estate sector, but stabilized just as quickly: Anuj Puri, Chairman, Anarock [VIDEO]
The global retail giant plans to add 5-7 stores in the next calendar year even as it begins piloting 'dark stores' or fulfilment centres for retailers, stockists and kirana stores buying from it.
Nov 4, 2017
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations
- Stocks to watch on March 19: Cadila Health, Zee Entertainment, UltraTech Cement, GAIL
- Nuclear deal: Kicking Iran in shins is good domestic economics for Trump
- Economy & markets: Asia stocks subdued as investors eye Fed policy
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments