Anand Mahindra's apology comes after an unnamed employee was asked to leave with immediate effect and his recorded conversation with the HR representative went viral online.
Jul 8, 2017
The Redmond-based firm began sending out layoff notices on Thursday and most of the job cuts are likely to affect the firm's sales and marketing staff based out of the US.
Jul 7, 2017
CBI files 2,000-page dossier as evidence in Vijay Mallya extradition case, next hearing on September 14
Raising taxes on gold under GST could hit demand, and small-scale artisans and retailers with varying degrees of tax compliance may struggle to adapt.
Jul 6, 2017
Amazon's infusion Rs 1,680 crore in its India ops is seen as a move to conquer the Indian online retail market, and cut further into Flipkart's pie.
Jul 6, 2017
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'
- Narendra Modi could rule till 2024, maybe longer, without strong rival: Poll