SpiceJet, Jet Airways, SBI, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Piramal, Fortis among top losers on BSE; ITC top gainer
A first-of-its-kind ambulance taxi service created by the Vodafone Foundation to save the lives of high-risk pregnant women in two Tanzanian districts the size of Belgium. Consolata is one of the women who benefitted from the programme that helped reduce the maternal mortality by 27%.
May 22, 2017
SpiceJet, Jet Airways, Interglobe Aviation likely to trade sideways over GST service tax on transport
The United States on Saturday (May 20) announced military deals worth nearly $110 billion, during a visit by President Donald Trump to Saudi Arabia. Business leaders on both sides were keen to demonstrate their talks had been a success, so there was an element of showmanship in the huge numbers.
May 20, 2017
GST rate on capital goods no game changer; impact on L&T, ABB, BHEL, Siemens, Thermax seen as minimal
- Maharashtra to be the first state in India to get a hyperloop — Mumbai to Pune in 25 minutes
- PSBs haven't met the goals of bank nationalisation, so privatise them
- Will India thwart Chinese bid to win key stake in Dhaka Stock Exchange?
- Amazon is now a vendor on Amazon.in, becomes the first foreign e-commerce firm in Indian food retail market
- Former Facebook India MD picks Made-in-India Dailyhunt as his next grind