KEC, Interglobe Aviation spurt on BSE; Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad faces ban from Air India, SpiceJet, Jet, IndiGo
Scientists have developed a low-cost and easy-to-use smartphone attachment that can quickly and accurately evaluate semen samples for at-home fertility testing, providing a potentially helpful resource for the more than 45 million couples worldwide who are affected by infertility. It is estimated that male infertility plays a role in roughly 40% of those cases, underscoring a need for more routine and reliable semen analysis testing.
Mar 22, 2017
Scientists may have found that the lungs may not be just for respiration, but also for blood production. Using mouse models, a team at the University of California San Francisco, suggest that the lungs may contribute to the production of about half the platelets present in the blood.
Mar 22, 2017
Google's new Android O is here for download; Nexus 5X, 6P, Pixel, XL and others can get developer preview
- Top 6 exchanges to buy cryptocurrencies in India
- Australia replaces employer-sponsored subclass 457 visa: How will it impact Indians?
- Expensive two months for world's 500 richest people: Lost $436 billion
- H-1B Visa application and process: What you need to know
- Union Bank of India fraud: Here's all you need to know