Ford Launches Figo Celebration Edition for ₹4.15 Lakh; Kicks Starts Marketing Campaign for EcoSport [VIDEOS]
Mar 04, 2013 Ford India on Monday launched its Celebration Edition Figo in India for ₹4.15 lakh.
Mar 03, 2013 The 2013 Union Budget proposal to increase tax on Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) will not affect Nissan Motors' plans to...
Feb 24, 2013 Tata Motors Ltd, India's largest vehicle maker, is reportedly working on another low-priced car with a composite materia...
- Oct 17, 2012
Renault Twizy can be compared with a Go-Cart in terms of speed, stability and road handling, says Robert Llewellyn, presenter of the online show Fully Charged.
- The Australian Automotive Industry
- 2013 Mazda CX-5 Review: The Little Engine That Could Use Some Spices
- Mar 03, 2013
Ford India's total sales for the month of February have declined by 30.42 percent at 7,253 units.
- Ford India to Launch Special Edition Figo, Not EcoSport on 4 March
- February 2013 US Auto Sales: Consumers Shrugged At Sequestration, Dealers Optimistic Despite Budget Cut Headwinds
- Jan 23, 2013
Lighting GT electric supercar integrates new technologies with wide range of advanced engineering and technical features.
- UK Schools Display Engineering Expertise at Electric Vehicle Racing
- Toyota Prius V i-Tech: Luxury Variant for Hybrid People-Mover
More Auto News
- Agco interested in Fiat's CNH unit: CEO in paper
- South Korea to target production of 1.2 mln electric cars by 2015
- Nissan Leaf figures on 2011 world's 10 best engines list
- China's SAIC says November auto sales up 26 pct
- Michigan plant could be Chrysler's biggest -CEO
- Hertz to offer electric Smart cars for rent
- Volkswagen to hire 50,000 workers worldwide
- China's Geely opens online car store on Taobao
News & Trends
- Feb 28, 2013
American automaker Ford is reportedly set to launch its much-anticipated EcoSport SUV in India on 4 March.
- Feb 27, 2013
Jaguar Land Rover, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Motors, has introduced its Ultimate Sedan XJ Ultimate to the Indian auto market with a price tag starting at ₹1.78 crore.
- Feb 24, 2013
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), the country's largest passenger car maker, is set to launch its next generation A-Star with an expected fuel efficiency of 33 kilometr...
- Feb 23, 2013
Harley Davidson India has cut the prices of its Softail range bike models in India up to ₹5.5 lakhs.