Ford Launches Figo Celebration Edition for ₹4.15 Lakh; Kick-Starts Marketing Campaign for EcoSport [VIDEOS]
Mar 04, 2013 Ford India on Monday launched its Celebration Edition Figo in India for ₹4.15 lakh.
Mar 03, 2013 The 2013 Union Budget proposal to increase tax on Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) will not affect Nissan Motors' plans to...
Feb 24, 2013 Tata Motors Ltd, India's largest vehicle maker, is reportedly working on another low-priced car with a composite materia...
- Jan 08, 2014
BMW, the German automobile, engine and motorcycle manufacturer, has just unveiled a self-driving and drifting car at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Audi A4 Celebration Edition Released in India with 'Festive Offer' of ₹26.66 Lakh
- Van Damme's Volvo TV Commercial & His Death Defying Split
- Jan 14, 2014
Honda is reportedly receiving an overwhelming response for its latest City sedan in India. Its grand debut in the sub-continent has elevated Honda's sucess in the sedan s...
- Tata Nano Twist XT (Xtreme Edition) with Power Steering Debuts in India at ₹2.36 Lakh
- Auto Expo 2014: Volkswagen Taigun Heading to India to Rival Ford EcoSport, Renault Duster
- Jan 05, 2014
The countdown for the 2014's first and one of the year's biggest electronics trade fair, International CES (Consumer Electronics Show) has already begun.
- The Right Time for Buying an Electric Car
- Fast and Practical Solar Cars Featured at the World Solar Challenge 2013
More Auto News
- Agco interested in Fiat's CNH unit: CEO in paper
- South Korea to target production of 1.2 mln electric cars by 2015
- Nissan Leaf figures on 2011 world's 10 best engines list
- China's SAIC says November auto sales up 26 pct
- Michigan plant could be Chrysler's biggest -CEO
- Hertz to offer electric Smart cars for rent
- Volkswagen to hire 50,000 workers worldwide
- China's Geely opens online car store on Taobao
News & Trends
- Feb 28, 2013
American automaker Ford is reportedly set to launch its much-anticipated EcoSport SUV in India on 4 March.
- Feb 27, 2013
Jaguar Land Rover, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Motors, has introduced its Ultimate Sedan XJ Ultimate to the Indian auto market with a price tag starting at ₹1.78 crore.
- Feb 24, 2013
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), the country's largest passenger car maker, is set to launch its next generation A-Star with an expected fuel efficiency of 33 kilometr...
- Feb 23, 2013
Harley Davidson India has cut the prices of its Softail range bike models in India up to ₹5.5 lakhs.