The tech mogul's mother, Maye Musk, took to Twitter to share a photo of a young Elon working on the broken window of a 1978 BMW back in 1995
Dec 13, 2019
Notably, the development has come against the backdrop of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announcing a corpus of ₹10,000 crore in March under India's Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles or FAME 2 scheme-to expand commercial vehicle fleet.
Aug 21, 2019
Tesla's new V3 Supercharger charges 1,000 miles per hour, meaning just 5 minutes of charging will be enough for the Model 3 Long Range to drive 75 miles (or 120.7 KMs).
Mar 7, 2019
According to CEO of Tesla Elon Musk's tweet, his electric car company is closer to India foray. India is one of the key markets in Tesla's broader expansion by 2020.
Nov 8, 2018
1 day ago
- HuffPost India shuts down; archives wiped, readers redirected to global content
- Mysterious monolith discovered in Utah Desert, sparks alien debate
- Sedition Case: Bombay HC grants Kangana Ranaut, sister interim protection from arrest
- Rajinikanth to wrap up shooting for his next 'Annatthe'; here's why
- Fact-check: Rare B&W photo of Tipu Sultan in royal robe is fake