New Ambassador sedan likely to be launched in India by PSA Group; what to expect from iconic car's return
The deal, valued at €2.2bn, will see the makers of Peugeot and Citroen taking over Vauxhall and Opel.
Mar 6, 2017
- 'He was not faithful to me': Sara Ali Khan speaks on her relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput
- Karnataka reopening schools sparks debate; no decision yet, says education minister
- Defence Acquisition Procedure 2020 unveiled: What it means for Atmanirbhar Bharat
- PV Sindhu to present web series titled 'The A-Game'
- Little aliens on earth: Eerie CCTV visuals sparks extraterrestrial debate