Finance Ministry lauds GST era: Marked reductions in tax rates; tax payer base doubles to 1.24 crore
The job losses are happening in the major hubs, including Gurgaon-Manesar belt of Haryana, Pune, Jharkhand's Jamshedpur and some parts of Madhya Pradesh's Pithampur.
Jul 25, 2019
FACT CHECK: PM Modi beats Trump, Xi, Putin, becomes 'world's most powerful leader 2019' in UK magazine poll
Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
Feb 25, 2019
Maurice Obstfeld, however, supports the RBI, saying the central bank's independence is a must for ensuring financial stability.
Dec 10, 2018
- Anurag removed his bottom and told me to remove my clothes: Payal Ghosh on #Metoo (Exclusive)
- Mahindra picks XUV300 for road safety drive; pledges to save 1mn lives by 2027
- IPL 13: Maxwell to be eligible for selection for Kings XI's opening game
- Tennessee Waffle House turns WWE ring over confiscated phone [NSFW Video]
- Jammu hospital marks dead bodies as COVID positive to make extra bucks; patient attendant alleges