In a post Coronavirus era, the warehousing sector must consider a few precautionary measures to ensure safety and efficiency. In this piece, I weigh in on this vital topic with some inputs.
May 30, 2020
Articles by Debjit Roy
The coronavirus-led lockdown has had a severe impact on the trucking sector due to the shortage of truck drivers. This article talks about how two-third of the trucks in India are idling, which is a serious cause for concern.
May 23, 2020
- Bharti Airtel partners with Amazon to grow cloud business
- Pixel 4a's camera game is strong as usual; see for yourself
- Who is Shashidhar Jagdishan, HDFC Bank's next CEO
- Who is Cori Bush, slayer of dynastic rule in Missouri
- Massive explosion hits Beirut; foul play suspected, conspiracies arise [Watch]