The much-awaited PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 global update has been beta testing past several weeks and was speculated to be released soon after server downtime on July 23, but that never happened. Later, the publisher Tencent Games revealed that the eight-hour sever shut down was just for maintenance.
Now, the company has finally rolled out the 0.7.0 global update to both the Android and iOS devices. As promised, it comes with new War mode with high-intensity fights, Armoury Library gets new weapons and more.
Like the previous release pattern, the update will take a few days to reach all phones. If you haven't received the notification, you can manually upgrade to the 0.7.0 patch by following the procedure below:
Go to App store >> Updates >> tap PUBG Mobile to update
Go to Play store >> type PUBG Mobile >> Update
PUBG Mobile 0.7.0 global update: Complete patch notes
Arcade Mode - War
- A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
- Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
- Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
- Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
- Players can now create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop.
- Check out the regional rankings to see who's the best.
First Person Perspective
- Now supported in custom rooms.
- Added a team channel for finding teams.
- Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player's profile page.
- Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
- Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
- Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign - Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
- All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
- Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
- Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
- Players can see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways to share.
- Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
- Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refuelled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.