Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader B Sriramulu, who is contesting assembly elections from two constituencies, was seen performing 'gau puja' (cow worship) before he left for casting his vote in Bellary.
May 12, 2018
According to the official website of Chief Electoral Officer of Karnataka, 52.40 percent voter turnout was recorded till 3 pm and 33.42 percent voter turnout had been recorded till 1 pm.
May 11, 2018
Karnataka elections 2018 is turning out to be a three-way-battle between Bharatiya Janata Party, Indian National Congress and Janata Dal (Secular). Besides Siddaramaih and Sriramulu, we are expecting several high-voltage fights including HD Kumaraswamy and CP Yogeeshwara in Channapatna. Read to know the top 10 constituencies, which are slated witness high profile political fights.
May 11, 2018
- From Arun Jaitley to Rajnath Singh - Did Yeddyurappa pay Rs 1,800 crore bribe to BJP leaders?
- Equinox Full Moon a 'prophetic sign of apocalypse', warn Christian extremists
- Indian green card visa holders multiplied 4 times in 2 years; may soon face retrogression
- Mysterious UFO spotted near Vikram Sarabhai Space Center in Kerala; police launch probe
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh